Radical are an advertising and content agency, part of the Core Media group. They combine expertise in strategy, creative, media, search, social, technology and content to devise ideas and solutions that embrace all platforms, and all possibilities. This is an exciting opportunity to join an agency that represents the future direction of the advertising industry and is at the forefront of that change. We require an experienced strategic planner who can combine a classical approach to strategic thinking, with a deep understanding of emerging, digitally-driven behaviours. Someone to put shape on our research and insights, excite clients with the possibilities of our strategic solutions, and partner with agency colleagues to drive ideas that are more integrated, effective, and always that bit different.
- Using a deep understanding of our clients’ business challenges to develop inspirational briefs for our cross-agency, multi-disciplinary teams
- Working with teams to gather and mine data from a variety of sources that fuels strong insights, molded into a strategic approach and proposition
- Growing new business opportunities by creating and presenting exciting and effective strategic solutions for potential clients
- Collaboratively building ideas that know no bounds with other members of the team across the agency
- Proactively bringing strategic thinking to a client that addresses a consumer need and/or a client’s challenge
- Working with Core Media’s strategy team to ensure our group approach is best-in-class and used in a consistent way to answer client briefs.
Radical thrives on openness, collaboration and co-learning. Our culture is grounded in respect and curiosity. We learn from each other, support each other, and are all equally responsible for delivering great work for our clients. This means we work in a non-siloed way; preferring a lean, cross-functional approach to team structures, and trying to develop T-Shaped team members as a result of this collaboration.
With this in mind, people who join Radical need to be flexible, ambitious, intellectually curious, and comfortable with being questioned. Other requirements include:
- Undoubted experience in creating strategic plans that are effective and have a measurable and positive impact on the clients’ businesses
- A high level of comfort and competence with digital platforms and emerging technologies, but certainly not limited to these
- Strength in understanding how to reach and motivate any audience from millennials through to small businesses
- Ability to cut through complexity, keep things simple and get to the crux of the challenge and solution with any audience, as well as connecting the unconnected to deliver innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work over a number of projects, as well as an openness to teach and learn across the agency
- Ambition and determination to deliver ideas that know no bounds, always questioning, pushing for better, so that Radical continue to deliver effective and exciting solutions to our clients
- A minimum of five years’ experience, working in advertising agencies.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 April 2017.
086 301 6441
Closing Date: 15/04/2017