Social Media Account Executive 217
OMD operates across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, topping the Gunn report for creativity for the last 6 years.
In Ireland, we passionately believe creativity and innovation is the key to business growth. “Insight Ideas Results” has been the global philosophy of OMD since the network was founded, reflecting a continual drive to identify brilliant insight and unlock breakthrough ideas that drive business performance.
Working closely with the digital and offline teams the Social Media Account Executive will work in the planning, implementation and ongoing campaign management of social media campaigns for a range of top brands across all platforms.
- Become the client’s day to day contact showing constant expertise, understanding of their goals and build a solid, professional relationship
- Updating of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and other Social Media platforms, monitoring performance and ensuring best practice for clients
- Daily copy production for multiple brands - propose editorial themes and grow them into daily posts, competitions and conversation points
- Schedule and compile strategic reviews, social listening reports, competitor reviews and PCAs, compiling data and content.
- Oversee the day to day management of each account ensuring best practice is being adhered to and client targets are met, adding value with innovative thought and suggestions
- Assisting in blogger outreach and profiling influential bloggers and online communities.
- Work with the Social Account Manager on producing monthly plans
- Take responsibility for the finance process for each of your clients
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Previous experience in social media management and content development
- Passionate about digital media
- An instinctive desire to exceed expectations (clients and management) and deliver cutting-edge strategies
- Ability to build strong relations with colleagues, clients, network partners and external agencies
- Strong communication skills
- Can demonstrate good organisational skills and attention to detail
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th August 2017.
+353 1 2165100
Closing Date: 14/08/2017