Office Manager 149
Teneo PSG, Ireland biggest PR company, is a fast paced, exciting and evolving business with offices in Donnybrook D.4 and Kildare Street D.2. Due to our rapid expansion, we are now seeking an experienced office manager to take responsibility for a diverse set of administrative and management tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the 70+ person office of Teneo PSG, to include facilities management, IT management and other administrative tasks as outlined below.
Role: Office manager
Locations: Donnybrook D.4 / Kildare Street D2
Position: Full-time / Permanent
Experience: 2- 4 years in a similar role
Salary: Circa: DOE
General Office Manager Duties
- Manage company calendar for all major company events
- Maintain and develop all standard operating procedures for the smooth running of two busy offices.
- Ensure adherence compliance with Health & Safety regulations for the two offices
- Assist with Event Planning for all the divisions – Maintain clean client lists
- Deal with external correspondence, complaints and queries
- Manage office budgets in partnership with our accounts dept.
- Liaise, renew and negotiate with suppliers & contractors
- Manage all service contracts.
- Manage optimal seating plan for all employees
- Own and manage rotas for smooth office management
- Ordering supplies for breakfast and other meetings
- Assisting the social team with all office events
- Support the front of house team / HR team / senior management team
- Provide monthly office operation reports and updates
- Under the guidance of HR Manager - ensure annual leave, sick leave and training days are all accurately recorded.
Equipment and IT Support Duties
- Assist with – Starters & leavers / system upgrades / IT equipment / mobile phones
- Liaising with IT support - ensuring open tickets are resolved and reported
- Identifying needs in terms of IT products throughout the business
- Maintain internal system folders
- Liaising with FD and UK/USA in terms software updates
- Maintain Internal AV – setups and meetings
- Own conference call facilities
Experience /skills required
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar role is essential
- Proven experience managing IT systems with an ability to resolve first level IT issues
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Commercial acumen and reporting skills
- Ability to manage a variety of competing priorities and deadlines
- Spoken and written English skills are essential.
- Office Administration qualification required
- Calm, mature and structured approach to all work practices
- Strong team work skills; work effectively with all personalities in all departments
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Self- learner with a growth mind- set.
- Strong communication, oral and written and presentation skills
+353 87 269 3383
Closing Date: 30/06/2017