Media and Analytics Senior Manager293
Core Media are looking for a detail orientated, analytical and experienced Media & Analytics Manager to join our agency, Radical. The successful candidate will work as part of the Radical team to manage the direction and execution of performance media - predominantly search, and social with some display. We are looking for someone with 4 – 5 years online marketing experience with a proven track record in PPC, Social Advertising & Google Analytics. Experience in managing a team and large scale, complex paid search campaigns is essential.
- Manage the direction and execution of Performance media predominantly search, social with some display. Manage performance media budgets and forecasting.
- Monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly reports with actionable insights and recommendations (PPC & Social).
- Be instrumental in building out efficiencies in Performance Media.
- Use web analytics to provide actionable and insightful recommendations for all SEM activity.
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate implementation of SEO activity for clients.
- Work closely with the content team to produce content that is search engine friendly and targeted with paid media at relevant audiences.
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices and understanding how they can be applied to accounts.
- Educate junior members of the team and help them achieve their goals.
- Inform clients on the role biddable media plays but also have a good understanding of all digital channels.
- 4-5 years online marketing experience with proven track record in PPC, Social Advertising & Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of optimization techniques for AdWords and Social campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of the search engine industry, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Experience with 3rd party tracking (Double-click) would be preferable but not essential.
- Experience with analytics tools, in particular Google Analytics for analysis and implementation.
- Working knowledge of Display Advertising would be an advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Prior experience of managing people would be an advantage.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Excellent Client Management skills.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com on or before 27 March 2017.
+353 1 649 6499
Closing Date: 27/03/2017