Marketing Manager Part Time335
TAM Ireland wish to appoint a marketing manager (part-time) to join our small team. Ideally we are looking for someone who has between 3-5 years' experience in all areas of marketing including online and email marketing, social media, content management, PR and event planning and management. We want to reach out to the advertising industry in new and imaginative ways and to encourage increased engagement from all our members.
- Manage and implement the Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Manage content for website.
- Manage Social Media content.
- Create and manage PR/events, when required
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, specialising in Digital / Social Media.
- Previous experience in the TV advertising industry a distinct advantage.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly PowerPoint, Social Media Publishing/Listening /Analytical tools.
- A logical ability to interpret and report on performance data.
- Experience in other Marketing/Digital related software packages an advantage e.g. Wordpress, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to work well in a team, build relationships and communicate effectively.
- Good project management and time management skills essential.
- Third level Marketing degree with additional qualification in Digital Marketing.
This is a home-based role so the ability to keep focused and self-motivated is key.
To apply, please forward your CV & cover letter outlining why you are suited to this role to Jill@tamireland.ie on or before Tuesday 25 July 2017.
Closing Date: 25/07/2017