The Invention Executive is an appointed administrator for clients’ corporate social media communities. The Invention Executive is responsible for moderating user generated content that appears and escalating any issues to the appropriate internal/client teams.
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
- Support and implementation of social media and content strategy for clients’ social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest).
- Implementation of strategy for measurement and optimization of social media initiatives including paid tactics and development of KPI reports as needed to various stakeholders.
Management & Moderation
- Support creation and maintenance of content calendars, including writing Status Updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Creation of graphic and photo content.
- Post relevant content in accordance with content calendars.
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Enforce the social media guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Escalate user generated content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
Paid & Reporting
- Purchase social adverts on behalf of clients.
- Summarise insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization.
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Proactive approach to workload and constantly thinking up new ideas
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Publisher, Photoshop or similar is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Proven content writing and creation skills
- Knowledge of HTML and other coding, and experience utilizing In Design/Photoshop.
Closing Date: 30/06/2017