Event Coordinator and Office Manager704
The Institute of Advertising Practitioners in Ireland (IAPI) is the representative Association for creative, media and digital adverting agencies. A list of our members can be found here.
We have a small staff of three and a part time accountant. IAPI are looking to recruit a new staff member, as our current Event Coordinator is leaving. This is an opportunity to join a busy office and learn a lot about the advertising industry. It’s fast paced! Due to the small size of the office.
You can get an idea of everything IAPI did in 2016 here. This is a varied role that covers the duties listed below.
- Event organisation to include management of AV, venue, catering, photographer/videographer & various other suppliers
- Organising travel & accommodation for speakers / staff
- Promotion of events/training to secure bookings
- Providing invoices/receipts for events/training & managing budgets
- Managing RSVP lists & sending email/text reminders to attendees
- Creating post-training/event surveys & analysing data
- Working with creative on EDM/collateral for events/training days
- Liaising with PR when necessary to arrange photo calls/interviews
- Reviewing and amending press releases in conjunction with PR
Administration/ Office Management:
- Office management to include stationary orders, overseeing cleaning, purchasing general office supplies, managing suppliers & services
- Planning & taking minutes at board meetings
- Working with various board sub-committees to assist with planning events/training
- Compiling monthly Realex / Stripe reports and ad hoc financial duties
- Updating and managing the IAPI member database (Sharepoint)
- Payment management & reporting using Realex / Stripe
- Managing EDM emails lists & occasional email design using Campaign Monitor
- Composing & creating internal comms e.g. https://issuu.com/iapi/docs/iapi_2016
- Managing & updating the website, social media channels & blog – content creation when necessary (Craft CMS system)
- Answering & directing calls as appropriate for IAPI and CopyClear
- Greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Preparing the meeting room & ordering lunches for meetings
- Preparation of document packs for meetings
- Good working knowledge of latest Microsoft Office products is essential: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar administration role, or relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Photoshop and design skills a real advantage.
Please post your application including a CV and cover letter setting out why you want the job & relevant experience to Jay Taberner email@example.com on or before Wednesday 26 July. Interviews will take place in early August.
+353 1 676 5991
Closing Date: 26/07/2017