Digital Content Manager965
About Publicis Dublin
Publicis is one of Ireland’s leading creative communications agencies, and is part of the Publicis Groupe network. At our two agency brands (Publicis Dublin and Publicis D), our team of 60+ individuals create and deliver standout ideas that build and sustain great brands. Our work has been recognised over the years by our peers, across Cannes Lions, Kinsale Sharks, ICADs and APMC awards. We have a commitment to ideas and a creative culture which is well-known in the industry. We also throw fairly decent parties. People who come to Publicis typically benefit hugely from the experience, generating enviable portfolios of work with some great clients and colleagues. We invest in and care for our people. Our culture comes first; everything else follows.We are looking for a Digital Content Manager to help us build our clients’ brands and businesses through digital & social content. We want someone to lead a team creating content with some of Ireland’s most famous B2C & B2B brands, publishing to major social platforms and to websites.
Publicis has always been about creating great ideas that build brands and businesses. Those brands are, we believe, built through a combination of powerful storytelling and compelling experiences. Our social and digital offering is an increasingly integral part of that.
The role will involve working with brands such as VHI, Bord Gáis Energy, Horse Racing Ireland, Iarnród Éireann, Today FM, Universal Music, Nestlé and TG4. We also work on advocacy and awareness for non-profits such as Trócaire, ChangeX and Barnardos.
The successful candidate will become a key member of our digital team, working alongside creative directors, copywriters, designers, art directors, developers and in partnership with our strategy & client services team. Reporting to our Digital Strategy Director, this is a permanent, full-time role (our standard 6-month probationary period applies).
The role will require deep understanding of digital and social media channels and platforms. It will involve a blend of strategy (identifying the right approaches to meet agreed client KPIs, working with the client to identify opportunities to win) and delivery (proactively managing the work, acting as the bridge between creative and client teams, tracking performance).
The right candidate will have good creative and critical sensibilities. They will be proactive, energetic, naturally communicative and detail-oriented. Experience working in digital & social media is mandatory; we expect that candidates will be from a media communications / production, digital consultancy or digital agency background.
- Lead a project team of creative, design, copy & video specialists, in building standout,
- effective, high-performing work for some of Ireland’s biggest brands
- Creating brand content for platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, client owned blogs and where appropriate additional platforms such as Snapchat
- Managing publishing schedules and resources, working alongside our agency traffic manager
- Managing briefings, communicating with and building rapport and trust among client teams
- Tracking work performance, management of agency time and effort
- Reporting to the client and to agency management on performance and opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a digital / social environment in a team lead role
- Up to date knowledge of digital & social media channels and platforms
- Digital / social publishing experience, across schedules, revisions, approval processes
- CMS platform experience (e.g. Wordpress, Squarespace, Expression Engine, SiteCore)
- Knowledge of xHTML / CSS, creative media production, Adobe Creative Suite, all pluses
- Clear communicator, able to interact well with colleagues at all levels, client & agency side
- Ability to brief teams effectively, working with agility to make judgements and answer queries
- Can work calmly under pressure and manage tight turnaround of client feedback
- Ability to effectively manage a varied workload and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain social, organisational and professional standards in job-related activities
Commensurate with experience and dependent on candidate suitability.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com on or before 24 February 2017.
Ed Melvin, Director
+353 86 602 2101
Closing Date: 24/02/2017