Do you like the idea of working in an agency with a fantastic culture & opportunities to develop your career? Maxus are currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager. With exciting expansion plans for 2018 there has never been a better time to join our growing team.
Within this role, you will be working across one of the most prestigious international beauty brands as well as having responsibility for a local client base. This job will be diverse and fast paced, accelerating your account planning experience further in a broad scope of disciplines. You will be expected to build excellent relationships with numerous stakeholders internally and externally, and execute tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Day to day running and management of a busy and exciting account
- Deliver great work for our clients
- Develop and refine existing media planning skills and knowledge across all major media channels
- Creating and managing ongoing media plans across the brand portfolio
- Communicating daily with internal buying teams, clients & other agencies
- Focus on success for your client’s business
- Financial management of your client’s business
Skills & Attributes required
- 2 years’ minimum agency experience a must
- Experience planning across all media including digital
- Experience working with all industry media tools (research, monitoring, evaluation etc)
- An ability to multi task and prioritise workloads effectively
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial awareness and budget control
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint abilities
Maxus people have P.A.C.E. – Passion, Agility, Collaboration and they are highly Entrepreneurial. What that really means is that Maxus people are positive, love media, take challenges in their stride and are energized by creating great work for clients.
- Demonstrate a desire to further learn about the industry and translate this into practice.
- Have an eye for detail to meet the needs of client.
- Highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Work well under pressure, show effective time management and excellent attention to detail delivering work to a high standard.
- Be comfortable in developing strong relationships with key day-to-day stakeholders and collaborating to produce desired outputs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with internal buying teams and other key partners.
- Pro-active and resourceful when exploring all avenues of information to achieve results with research, trends and data on markets, customers and culture.
+353 1 8526800
Closing Date: 22/08/2017