Doyenne Awards 2017
in association with EVOKE.ie
Wednesday 8th March
08:30 to 12:00
Our 2015 Industry Census highlights that only 18% of CEOs/Managing Partners of agencies are women, despite the fact that overall our industry is a perfect split of 50% men 50% women.
Yet many of us know women with fantastic leadership capability that have real potential and who might just need a little nudge and encouragement to help champion and positively redress the gender gap.
To coincide and celebrate International Women’s Day on 8th March 2017, the fourth annual IAPI Doyenne Awards, in association with EVOKE.ie, are designed to recognise the women who have real potential to lead our industry in the future.There are two awards, open to women working in advertising, PR or media sales, who demonstrate leadership capability.
The ‘Doyenne Award’ is for women who have demonstrated their leadership capability, on agency clients, internally at their agencies, their industry involvement and their ability to champion collaboration, teamwork and industry best practice. They are passionate about the discipline of advertising and marketing communications in its fullest definition.
The ‘Rising Star Award’ for women on the way up, aged 30 or under, who power agency teams, demonstrate leadership and make things happen, go the extra mile to get the best and most effective work possible.
In both categories we are looking for women who love what they do.
To propose yourself, or someone you work with, just outline in 500 words or less why you believe you or your nominee deserves a Doyenne Award. We want to hear of her role in the workplace and the particular examples of leadership and excellence that inspired your nomination.
How to Enter:
- Download the entry form on the right hand side of this page
- Complete the entry form and email it to email@example.com
- Pay the entry fee of €70 via the booking form at the bottom of this page
Entrants need to include the following details on the entry form:
- Demonstration of leadership qualities and an ability to make things happen.
- Evidence of leading teams, big or small.
- Demonstrate going the extra mile on key projects and teams to bring success and effectiveness results.
- Evidence of someone people want to work with, enjoy working with because they are enthusiastic and love what they do.
- Evidence of interest in industry bodies, participation in industry events, goes beyond the day job.
- Interests outside of their role in their company which ultimately demonstrates an overall passion for making things happen.
- This summary should also include any other significant relevant acheievments.
The shortlisted nominees will be invited to give a presentation to the judging panel on Monday 27 February 2017 in IAPI's office.
Deadline for entry: Tuesday 7 February 2017
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN INVITE ONLY EVENT AND THAT PAYMENT IS FOR ENTRIES ONLY, NOT FOR TICKETS.